Further assessment of pooling places
Members of local CILS More...
Accessibility of pooling places for PWDs
On recommendation of REC More...
CIL serbia continued its work on electoral More...
PA Training in December
CIL Trainers held two training for PAs More...
REC and the Center for Independent Living of Persons with Disabilities of Serbia signed a Protocol on Cooperation
The inclusion of persons with disabilities in the work of electoral bodies More...
Center for Independent Living Serbia was founded in 1996 on cross-disability principle.
Today the Center acts from the nucleus in Belgrade and ten branch-offices in other towns of Serbia, working on promoting the philosophy of independent living of persons with disabilities and creating conditions for its implementation in Serbia. Accordingly, the mission defined at the beginning, has been conducted via work on the goals which include:
- Advocacy for creating basic civil and human rights of persons with disabilities
- Promoting social approach to disability in all the segments of social life
- Affirming abilities of persons with disabilities, the development of their potentials and personality
- Testing and promoting new services for the support of persons with disabilities - Personal Assistance Service
- Awareness raising on the need for creating the accessible environment, including housing and transportation
- Working on the double discrimination reduction and promotion of the rights of women with disabilities